Mission Statement – Digital Science Fiction
1. To publish, each quarter, a collection of ten compelling science fiction short stories under the series title, “Digital Science Fiction”.
2. To attract and work with professional writers who are dedicated to their craft.
3. To respond to all author submission in not more than 3 weeks from receipt.
4. To provide exceptional editing and proofreading services for each selected story.
5. To promptly pay authors for all works of fiction on acceptance and final edit.
6. To pay authors not less than 5 cents per word and to maintain a professional rate and standard of payment.
7. To publish on a consistent and timely basis throughout each year of operation.
8. To never charge an author a fee for any service, editing, art, promotion, or other work of any kind.
9. To become a qualifying venue of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
10. To promote science fiction in all its forms together with the science fiction community, and in particular the writers and artists that bring science fiction to life.